|Thursday, 17 Aug 2017, 11:20 AM|
|Main | Classes & Types of EVP'S | Registration | Login | RSS|
First of all There are three proven ways to gather ghost recordings on tape.
1. Lay the unit down with MIC extended, ask a few questions and walk away for twenty minutes.
2. This time lay the unit down and stay there asking questions and pausing for a response.
3. Gently carry the recorder around with you as you walk. Stop and ask a question, pause for answer then move on to the next location.
First of all let me start out by saying that there are 3 classes of EVP's.
They are 1.) Class A, 2.) Class B 3.) Class C.
1. Class A: The voices are understood by all that listen. The words are actually somewhat loud and clear.
2. Class B: Voices cannot be deciphered clearly and tones are very low and hard to understand
3. Class C: Voices are extremely faint and almost completely incomprehensible.
|Copyright Ghost Hunters Incorporated © 2017|